We’re looking for an exceptional service manager to lead our team of talented technicians. As a service manager, you will work as part of a dynamic and passionate team to maximize capacity, efficiency, and profitability. You will ensure our clients receive the greatest service they have ever experienced from any service company. This is accomplished through constant customer service training, ridealongs and review monitoring. Dealing with customer complaints in a way that fulfills our 100% guarantee and is economically feasible for the company. By working closely with dispatch, you will match the right technician to every job, helping achieve the company’s financial goals. Our company is a proud member of the globally recognized Nexstar Network, therefore we will give preference to applicants that have past experience in following and implementing Nexstar processes and training.
- Ensure that all technicians are working efficiently, safely, and profitably.
- Ensure that all decisions made by you and your staff are in alignment with Polar Bear’s core values. This only means “do the right thing”.
- Show technicians how to establish customer rapport to sell the right products & services while always giving options.
- Pre-scheduled consistent ridealongs with techs and not just when there are problems. Perform field visits with technicians to assist with training, quality control, and general support.
- Ensure tech productivity using our task tracking spreadsheet. Coach from the results.
- Understand sales criteria and hold your team accountable for exceeding revenue goals.
- Work alongside customer service and dispatch to ensure overall success.
- Manage team schedule to meet ongoing customer demand and seasonal spikes.
- Make sure incentive programs are equitable and properly documented.
- Review and approve invoices, time cards, curbside feedback and option sheets.
- Serve as a technical back-up for field technicians when necessary.
- Coordinate ongoing personalized training roadmaps for each technician.
- Proven track record in service, with 5+ years in management.
- Ability to inspire and lead others to attain company goals.
- Good presentation skills; able to convey confident and decisive messages.
- Multi-tasker who enjoys working in the field with diverse teams on varied projects.
- Detail-oriented and highly organized with exceptional follow-through abilities.
- Top performer who can instill pride of workmanship in self and others.
- A Passion for our brands, Polar Bear Air Conditioning and Appliance Doctors. High integrity with advanced social skills and ability to make solid connections.
- Strong desires to motivate technicians to be better tomorrow than they are today.
- IT competent, previous experience with Wintac, Google Apps, Lennox Pros is preferred. Outgoing personality that blends well with a fast-paced, goal-driven environment.
- Technical aptitude with knowledge of local codes and ability to make on-the-job applications.
- Ability to train our techs and helpers both technically and soft skill training.
$80,000-100,000 USD (or equivalent KYD) plus healthy benefit & perks package